MINI FARM – A SUPER LOVELY FARM IN VUNG TAU
Currently, the model of picnic tourism is developing hugely and is favored by the new experience that it brings, especially for children in the city. If you are also interested in this travel model, do not miss the Mini Farm Vung Tau.
- Address: Group 4, Suoi Nghe hamlet, Suoi Nghe commune, Chau Duc district, Ba Ria Vung Tau province (street 1).
- Hotline: 096 443 00 39
Mini Farm is a farm model combining tourism, farming activities, and animal husbandry will make you extremely excited, even get away from urban dust to relieve stress after hard working days.
Mini Farm’s aim is to serve tourists who love the beauty of the flower forest, relax in a homestay model, and especially experience practical activities, such as flower growing techniques, animal care (sheep, rabbits, etc.) in the Western-style farm.
Not only for adults, but also children of preschool age can come to Mini Farm to participate in vocational classes and have fun here.
Mini Farm has 2 types of homestay room service. Double room for 2 people: equipped with full amenities, such as air conditioning, mini-fridge, blower, television, etc. Family room for 4 people: spacious space for comfortable family living, furniture including air conditioning, refrigerator, exhaust fan. In addition, there is also a swimming pool for you to swim comfortably.
Costs at Mini Farm
- Room for 2 people: 300,000 VND / night (about 15 US dollars/ 1500 yen)
- Room for 4 people: 600,000 VND / night (about 25 US dollars/ 3000 yen)
* Hourly rental: 50,000 VND / hour (about 2.5 US dollars/250 yen)
* Wedding photography: 200,000 VND / session (about 10 US dollars/1000 yen)
Besides, Mini Farm also organizes a campfire, BBQ, or children’s tour to experience. Indeed, the Mini Farm in Vung Tau will bring you a meaningful trip!